Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Tag! You're It!

I made it, I'm now part of the in-crowd; I've been tagged. Tagged? You say, like with a dart?!? Blogging tag is a "game" where a blogger will come up with a question and write about it and then encourage others to write about the same topic by "tagging" them in their blog entry.
The newest game to hit the blogging community, at least for the blogs I read, is to name your 7 favorite songs. After a few of my favorite blogs started playing this game, one of them being Bob Goyetche, I started to feel a little left out. Then out of the blue Karen of Mrs. B's Patriot World Podcast twittered me to check out her personal blog and there I found my golden ticket, my invite to play!!!!

Being the analytical person I am (yeah, right) I pulled up iTunes and looked at the play count index. After throwing out the songs my kids listen to, like "Jumpin'" and Tim McGraw's "My Little Girl" I came up with my list of favorite songs. Most are podsafe and family friendly:

Good Morning Bubble Gum by The Harvey Girls
Runaway by The Adam Woodall Band
In My Life by Allison Crowe
Bring Me Down by Jupiter and Teardrop
At the laundr-O-mat by Samantha Murphy
A Little Bit More by Uncle Seth
Overflow by the shapes


Now, I have the honor of tagging three people to play. At first I mischievously thought about tagging colleague and newbie blogger Sharon Burton, but thought better of it. She needs to get her feet wet first. Though do surf over to her blog and leave a comment. Let her know that Charlie sent you. ;)
After much thought (seriously) I have tagged Mark Blevis, Shelly Brisbin and Kat.
And to do my part in keeping this chain alive I'm listing the tag chain and you should too:  Aidan Hatch, Chris Brogan , Chris Penn and Karen Cardoza.

Did I leave anything out? Let me know. Now go out a tag people......